Toogle the grid line, by Menu->View->Show grid line.
Config the grid line at Preferences->Canvas, you can config:
- Grid width and height, min value is 1
- The stroke width
- The Colour, supporting alpha channel
Toogle the ISO line, by Menu->View->Show ISO line. The ISO guide line is useful when painting isometric art.
In canvas setting, you can set the ISO box height(min value is 8). The colour follows Grid line.
After opening the sprite, select Menu -> Sprite, and select an operation here.
- Change frame rate of animation
- Modify sprite size, this will scale the sprite
- Modify canvas size, it support 9 snapping direction
- Rotate or flip the canvas horizontaly or verticaly
These operations are applied to the entire sprite. If you want transform the selected only, see Editing.
Configuration of grid line, ISO line and canvas bg grid colours.
Go to Menu->Sprite->Canvas Size.