Double-tap on the frame header cell, to open the frame menu.
Actions in frame menu:
- New Frame: Duplicate the context frame as new frame on right side
- New Empty: Create new empty frame on right side of the context frame
- Delete Frame: Delete the context frame, but can not delete the last one
- New Glip: Set the context frame as head of an animation clip(clip head)
- Clip Peoperty: Edit animation clip's name and mode
- Delete clip: Delete the animation clip binding to the context frame
- Tag: Set a tag colour to this frame
Long press on frame header, hold and drag left or right to the target position.
- A sprite can contains multiple animation clips
- One clip start from the binding frame(clip head) to the next clip's binding frame or end frame of the sprite
- You can set clip name and playback mode in 'Clip properties' of frame menu
- You can focus on one animation clip by select it from the up-left drop-down selection. (This is useful when you have hundreds of frames)
Set it in clip head's clip properties dialog.
- Forward: the normal way
- Backward: from the last frame to first
- Ping-pong: from the first to last, and last to first, looping
You can set the playback time of a frame to be a multiple of the normal FPS time.
It will also be reflected in the exported Gif and spritesheet.