Resprite Font and Insert Text
Resprite provides two font type. The resprite-font and normal fonts(ttf/ttc/otf/otc).
Click the add(+) button besides font list.
- Go to Menu->Edit->Insert text to open the dialog for entering a string.
- Select a font on the left.
- Tap the corresponding characters on the right to combine to form the string you want.
- Click the Insert button and you're done.
Multiple resprite-fonts can be mixed.
Resprite-font is a unique, intuitive, and flexible font format and text input mechanism.
- Draw your font in grid
- Create the Font by Menu->Export->Save as Font
- Set up the parameters, including grid size, monospace, and prefered word spacing
- Click the preview btn, you can preview the font's print result
- You can start creating from this template, so has the same char layout
Anything can be created as font, so you can type them quickly in different sprites, like emojis, icons, patterns.
For more community created fonts, check out Resprite Fonts Collection (opens in a new tab).